11th International Council of Nurses’ NP/APN Network Conference
Envisioning advanced practice nursing beyond 2020: Wider reach, better impact
The conference is one of the largest international meetings on advanced practice nursing. With more than 1,000 delegates, the conference promises to be an exciting and rewarding opportunity to learn together.
The conference seeks to set the foundation for developing and expanding the reach and impact of the next generation of nurse practitioners and advanced practice nurses. Conference sub-themes build on ICN’s strategic priorities and the United Nations’ Sustainable Development Goals to examine progress and future directions for nurse practitioners and advanced practice nurses towards addressing the health needs of populations.
- Advanced Practice Nurses in Canada and internationally (e.g. Nurse Practitioners, Clinical Nurse Specialists, Nurse Midwives, Nurse Anesthetists, Nurse Consultants, Nurse Specialists, etc.)
- Students of or with an interest in advanced practice nursing
- Nurses whose roles influence or are influenced by advanced practice nurses
- Government leaders and health planners
- Interdisciplinary health researchers with overlapping interests/experience with advanced practice nursing
- Educators, managers, consultants, government leaders and health system planners
- Researchers from any discipline with an interest in advanced practice nursing
With approval and in collaboration with
The International Council of Nurses (ICN) is a federation of more than 130 national nurses’ associations representing the millions of nurses worldwide. Operated by nurses and leading nursing internationally, ICN works to ensure quality care for all and sound health policies globally.